We've developed and put into place a path, to help you reach your goals.
The steps to building an exceptional business, earning higher net income and creating an extraordinary life are simple... when you're on the right path.
Before we get started, one quick note... Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark, be accountable to your goals and actions, and to strengthen your knowledge, attitude, skills, and habits... as well as being a person of honesty and integrity, in work and in life.
So if you're someone who wants more than average, has integrity, and the hustle to do whatever it takes... let's talk.
We're looking for talent to fill two different positions:
1. Inside Sales Agent
2. Real Estate Agent
Check out this quick list that describes the position for each and what you can expect by joining The Lawrence Group.
Inside Sales Agent: ISA's are responsible for prospecting new leads by making outbound calls and text, as well as servicing inbound calls from for sale signs and other lead sources. We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Agents that thrive in a fast past sales environment. An inside sales agent plays a fundamental role within our company, setting the tone on great customer service from day one of speaking to future customers and converting these leads to appointments for the team's real estate agents.
You must be goal-driven and results-oriented, as well as being comfortable talking to strangers over the phone and text (training is provided!).
Pay = Base salary plus commission
- Source new sales opportunities through a high volume of outbound calls, text, and emails each day
- Responding to incoming inquires via phone, text, and email
- Learn, practice, and follow scripts to capture and qualify the most amount of leads
- Follow up with leads as needed
- Present our company benefits so they see and understand the value of working with The Lawrence Group
- Nurture long term prospects to create long term opportunities for fellow team members
- Update info and conversations for each prospect in our database, as you reach out to them, in order to create the best results and the highest level of service and experience for them
- Set and schedule appointments, for both over the phone and in person appointments
- Represent the company in a positive manner on all occasions
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- Hit goals
Pay = 100% commission
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.